From Bridlington, we have Fred Corrigan - a frequent exhibitor at the Open Air exhibitions each summer - and Ken Attack, a painter of landscapes.
Further North along the coast at Filey, Janet Pell specialises in close studies of sea birds in their natural environment.
From York itself we have a number of artists, including
- travelling illustrator Ric Liptrot who designed the poster you can see here.
- bold colourful modern art from Phil Dodsworth
- floral artworks from Margaret Dale
- animal portraits from Caroline Lewis
- original prints by John Dawick
- oils and acrylics by Christine Richardson and June Bone
- still life and drawings from Chris Dewire
- a selection of works by Lin Taylor